欢迎来到四川自考网,今天是2020年8月21日

自考资讯热线:028-65656189

距离自考还有28

当前位置:首页 > 自学考试 > 笔记串讲 > 文学类 > 英语翻译 >

2018年自考英语翻译常见句式二

发布时间:2020-09-13 19:27:09

1 有什么可担心的?我们有足够的粮食和水。

Is there anything to worry about? We have sufficient food and water

2 谁不知道大名鼎鼎的吉姆老爷?

Who doesn't know the well-known Master Jim?

3 你不能再检查一遍你的试卷吗?

Can't you look over your examination exercises again?

4 难道你没听说吗?乔治已经考上大学了。

Haven't you heard of it? George has been admitted to a college.

5 你没去过北京图书馆?我真不相信!

Haven't you really been to Beijing Library? I can't really believe it.

6 你不想进来喝杯茶吗?谢谢

won't you come in and have a cup of tea?

Thanks.

7 要是他愿去,我能有什么办法?当然,你不能强迫他。

If he is willing to go, what can I do with it.

Of course, you can't force him to.

8 难道雨还没停?已经下了3个小时了。看样子要下个没完。

Hasn't the rain stopped? It has been raining for 3 hours.

It doesn't seen to stop.

9事情既然已经发生了,哭有什么用?

Now that it has happened, what's the use of crying?

10 难道你还不明白他的意图吗?

Haven't you understand his intention?